From his very worst ideas, to his down-right genius Ideas: Eddy Scissorhands Creations
10. Why oh why did no men get there hair cut by him… EVER??? This is total bad judgement of Edward’s part… who couldn’t resist creating art and fully formed beauty with Bill’s hair! This is unforgivable.
9. As a stylist… We are sure hairdressers are supposed to have good hair styles? Even the rest of the town look in horror at Ed’s lack of self discipline with his hair!!! Though, this is not the worst hair emergency ever recorded… after all Russell Brand surely took inspiration from his locks! Maybe Ed was forward thinking 🙂
8. Kim. It was actually never about Kim! But he should have asked to cut her hair! She has lovely long locks… but really… two stray curls on the front…. what’s that about, Kim!
7. Peg’s first cut by Ed was… well… good, let’s be honest – it does draw inspiration from career-girl 80’s power dressing.. which is totally en-vogue right now! This is the look Peg wanted as an Avon representative, though she doesn’t look pleased to say the least! She looks like that moment when you leave a hairdressers and deep down inside you want to cry a river of tears! Hold it in Peg, hold it in…
6. Joyce’s hair-cut was so super dramatic for her. A nice sweeping cut that says, “I’m sassy but sophisticated”. Paired off with some bright lipstick and BOOM! You got yourself a look!
5. This cut is one of of Ed’s most daring creations. A mixture of old-skool Annie Lennox and with a few sophisticated swirls. This look screams out Sweet Dreams!
4. Look… We are all for talented style, but surely this is the easy option – a shave down the middle – she is not Krusty the Clown! Not your best work Ed, not your best work at all, but you get points for trying! 🙁
3. Peg decided to go for a second cut by Ed… Although she looks great with a long 80’s inspired, blowed-out pixie cut, she obviously hates it! Poor Peg, blessed with style and grace but awful hairstyles that she hates.. Even poor Winona agrees, those passive aggressive stares say it all! Winona is becoming something of a hair guru!
2. Again, our hair guru Winona seems to have the idea… even she can see that greased back curtains on men are a bad idea! Tell the rest of the gang Winona!!! NOW! BAD, BAD choice Jim! *shakes head*
1. And… the winner is… Marge. Jeepers, Marge… how did this not only happen, but what did you do to Ed to give you that cut! OK, OK… secretly we love it! Marge is our queen of style here – with Ed’s talents shining through! We love you Marge and your pineapple, bowl cut hair!
And here is the whole gang in all hairy-full glory! You go ladies… next time Ed, just don’t forget guys, we have hair to cut too!! 🙁
But we swear Ed, If we have a cut even close to that of Marge’s – you will be chased outta town!