Who doesn’t love an unexpected, or expected gift for that matter! Gifts are great… most of the time! Not to sound ungrateful, but we have all been there… the awkward moment where you receive another pair of socks. Well, we wanted to create a bit of an ‘old curiosity shop’ of gifts that would not only stand out as being a little different, but are unique… just like the person you are giving it too! awwwwwwwww!
If you are stuck for gift ideas, take a look at some key curiosities that you can still order for arrival before Christmas!
1. For those mind-readers out there, grab your significant other a Phrenology head! A perfect gift for those who always know what you are thinking! Get yours here:
2. Does he always miss Date night? Always late for those appointments and restaurant reservations? Grab this solid wooden date block! No more excuses, he wont be able to just tear the page and ‘forget’ which day it is. Grab yours here.
3. Does he like his brands? Into creepy crawlies… prefers these two things mixed with a bit of poker??? Thought so! These Ted Baker playing cards are a perfect gift for that gambling, card playing, bug hunting wannabe! Get yours here.
4. iPhones are so last century! Lol… well, maybe not, but these 1950’s home phones certainly are! A perfect gift for a guy that is truly in love with all things 50’s! Get yours here.
5. Does your man lose his way? Is he from London? He needs this super big framed map to remember his way… Google Maps has nothing on this bad boy.
6. So these posts all seem time themed, but if your man has been extra good this year (but still forgets the time!), why not give him a beautifully crafted Skagen watch. Definitely no more excuses for lateness! Get yours here.
7. Is your man always on the road, travelling high and low with not one place to keep toiletries safe and secure? Grab him this uberlicious cartography wash-bag. Perfect for any man that travels and, well washes! Lol – Get yours here.